DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Bowtie
18th March
Farewell
The Meet
The Post
Me an Tanusha dominating the dancefloor @ Mist on ...
The weekend
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARand Happy Valentine's Day. I...
12th Feb
Vaca




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Monday, 19 April 2010

I'm happy with my life now. It's pretty complete. Thanks to...


xoxo

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 12:00 am