DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARand Happy Valentine's Day. I...
12th Feb
Vaca
Happy Birthday Lingehsh Arran . Ilusm.Infinite X's...
Attn Guys
I got it.
The sign was followed by my clubbing's Guilty Plea...
I just got the news that my first interview fr Mel...
The past few days has been rough. Sorry for not bl...
2Years Baby ♥




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Saturday, 20 February 2010 The weekend

Friday night mayhem at Carlos with Farah and the girls.

Saturday Night watching Football and "Dai Di' session with Kel and Paddy at AC

Tired of staying at home all day everyday :/



Labels:

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 10:34 am