DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Me an Tanusha dominating the dancefloor @ Mist on ...
The weekend
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARand Happy Valentine's Day. I...
12th Feb
Vaca
Happy Birthday Lingehsh Arran . Ilusm.Infinite X's...
Attn Guys
I got it.
The sign was followed by my clubbing's Guilty Plea...
I just got the news that my first interview fr Mel...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Sunday, 7 March 2010 The Post
I know you would be reading this blog religiously from now on. You know who you are.

Ok, this post was supposed to be posted a while back. I saved it as a draft and never published it then . I dunno why i didn't though. So I've newly editied it and  here it goes.

It's lyrics to a song that i personally expresses my feelings.

JUST SO YOU KNOW- by JESSE MCCARTNEY

I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop


Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let him
[ LA ]win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
[ To manapal] 
Just so you know

It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
[tht time i ws still officially ....]
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

[This is for Shasha]This emptiness is killing me
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...been waiting here
[Thank God i no longer am waiting]

So this is the post i was missing.Gonna text you now to tell u i posted it already ;)

xoxo,

-b



 

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 12:21 pm