DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Farewell
The Meet
The Post
Me an Tanusha dominating the dancefloor @ Mist on ...
The weekend
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARand Happy Valentine's Day. I...
12th Feb
Vaca
Happy Birthday Lingehsh Arran . Ilusm.Infinite X's...
Attn Guys




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Thursday, 18 March 2010 18th March
Today is sort of a productive day.
  1. I woke up early and got myself a job . Not a great job , the pay is so so. At least i get paid to waste time and not spend so much time online. Hope i have fun :D
  2. I met a cute guy. [That's productive ok?!]
  3. I waited patiently and it came! [the secret package la]
  4. I bought a new shirt fr work
  5. I did my chores
Other than that
I'm getting sick. Everyone has the flu and i fought it for a while Guess my resistance is strong but not that strong anymore. I'm sneezing and my nose is leaking. Help me lord, I'm working tomorrow.
I'm going to bed in long pants tonight. That hasn't happen in a long long time hah!
When i say i bruise easily, i was not kidding. Blue black now on my face !!!!!
Help!
xoxo
-b
Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 9:25 pm