DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Vaca
Happy Birthday Lingehsh Arran . Ilusm.Infinite X's...
Attn Guys
I got it.
The sign was followed by my clubbing's Guilty Plea...
I just got the news that my first interview fr Mel...
The past few days has been rough. Sorry for not bl...
2Years Baby ♥
I'm in such a awkward situation right now.Have you...
Freedom




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Saturday, 13 February 2010 12th Feb
When you get stuck in heavy heavy rain in a small cute yellow car with a clown in the middle of traffic ???

You get......




Doodles on my hands.Drawn by the clown, patma lol That was suppose to be my mutant kangaroo keychain and the others were so random like the hazard light ,batman logo and McDonald's logo lmao.Owh..and the smiley that was drawn on his hand by me was apparently laughing at me.

Went to watch "The Wolfman " It was a good movie although it makes you jump in your seat every now and then. Tush kutty was jumping in her seat more. Lol Kesian Theeban he was sitting in between Tanu and Paddy. Both of them jumping and he and i were sitting coolly most of the time lmao. Next time i'm gonna sit next to him ;P A little bit violent and gory bt it was good.Good fr me I rate it 7.5/10
Got another few movies i'm gonna watch this week. I've got the best movie fanatic as a partner(s) now. No more watching a movie alone again :/

xoxo,
-b
Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 5:20 pm