DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

12th Feb
Vaca
Happy Birthday Lingehsh Arran . Ilusm.Infinite X's...
Attn Guys
I got it.
The sign was followed by my clubbing's Guilty Plea...
I just got the news that my first interview fr Mel...
The past few days has been rough. Sorry for not bl...
2Years Baby ♥
I'm in such a awkward situation right now.Have you...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Sunday, 14 February 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

and Happy Valentine's Day. I'm celebrating the latter bcos I guess i'm half chinese mah! Bt V'day is also a little overrated. With prices of everything hiked up . I rather celebrate Valentine's Day the next day or something.It would save someone a bomb. Common , it's a day to celebrate love. Why not do it another day right???Ohh and every girl do want flowers. I want my daisies. Sadly, no flowers this year :/

Going back to Chinese New Year. I've got new clothes, angpaus (small ones though) , yummy food and best of all (not to my diet though) cookies!!

I'm savouring every moment of it. I might not get them next year :/

xoxo,

-b



Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 1:23 pm