DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

18th March
Farewell
The Meet
The Post
Me an Tanusha dominating the dancefloor @ Mist on ...
The weekend
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARand Happy Valentine's Day. I...
12th Feb
Vaca
Happy Birthday Lingehsh Arran . Ilusm.Infinite X's...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Monday, 29 March 2010 Bowtie
I got myself a temporary job. It's alright. I'm paid minumum wage bt it's a good job to past my time. At least i'm working around people my age and i can watch on some eye candy at work . No harm in watching right? Been working there for almost 2 weeks already. Wait till about a month before i'm gonna quit.

I miss my Inti bunch. * Msges Pinky and Vick *

Finally went out with SK. Kai kai , lunch and movie. It's alright. We had plenty of laughs. Have a safe trip up north.

Been couped up at home the whole day. Will be off to the hospital tonight to drop of the samples.
Alright back to Itunes and Twitter.
xoxo,
-b
Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 5:18 pm