DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Happy Birthday Lingehsh Arran . Ilusm.Infinite X's...
Attn Guys
I got it.
The sign was followed by my clubbing's Guilty Plea...
I just got the news that my first interview fr Mel...
The past few days has been rough. Sorry for not bl...
2Years Baby ♥
I'm in such a awkward situation right now.Have you...
Freedom
Cashmere Pashmina




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Wednesday, 10 February 2010 Vaca

Shit i just remmebered that i haven't eaten anything since ystrday evening's dinner. No wonder i'm seing stars and feel that my world is spinning around. I'm back from the havoc trip with my havic crew. All i can say , i did think that this trip would be such a bummer the first day bt we totally made up for it on the 2nd day. I effing love my effing havoc crew. Even though with pinky kutty leaving nxt month , i feels so at ease with the other members of our havoc crew. We didnt cause as much havoc like with did on new years. But we ended up doing things that were effing fun. I could sit and play blackjack /frisbee with the guys , make fun of the others or messing around as usual . Like T-ban aka. Scooby Doo says "Engineered by clowns!" We had so much fun.

Me@BB , Pinky kutty with her Cho-baby ,  her BFF@ Paddy , her driver@ Pu-VAN and her bro@ ScoobyDoo.

WE definitely had immense amount of drama, anger , jokes,  fun in the sun , living off 7E , bottles ,clown-a-risms, mixers and ice and bad food. Me also realised that i'm gettin imsoniac. I slept like 2 hours max the 2 night we were there and i still could run and jump fr frisbees, do restless work , wake people up and etc. Something's is wrong. 

I came back with eyebags, dehydration, hunger,mixed feelings and experiences.

I loved this trip even though we were stuck in the god forsaken town of...

Labels:

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 2:11 pm