DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

I got it.
The sign was followed by my clubbing's Guilty Plea...
I just got the news that my first interview fr Mel...
The past few days has been rough. Sorry for not bl...
2Years Baby ♥
I'm in such a awkward situation right now.Have you...
Freedom
Cashmere Pashmina
New year , new friends .
Holiday Update




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Saturday, 30 January 2010 Attn Guys
You know that type of sh*t
Just don't work on me
Whistlin' and tryin' to Flirt with me
Don't take it personally
'Cause we were never in love
It doesn't really matter
Who you say you are
Singin' out the window
Of your car
Find another girl across the Bar
'Cause L-O-V-E is not what this was.

Labels:

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 10:52 am