DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

2Years Baby ♥
I'm in such a awkward situation right now.Have you...
Freedom
Cashmere Pashmina
New year , new friends .
Holiday Update
MERRY X'MAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!I'm accepting p...
Marching
23rd Month
Mid-morning joyride




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Tuesday, 26 January 2010

The past few days has been rough. Sorry for not blogging and replying text messages or calls. I've been applying for colleges , finding fr a part time job and packing at the same time. If u have never moved around a lot , you wouldn't have known that packing is a super pain in the a$$. I'm super psyched that i'm moving to my own place back again. it's been over a year. Ohhh....and my own room. Sleep as long as i want...play my loud music... have my usual mess.

I can't wait to get rid of my agendas before next week so I'll be able to paint the town red with Priyanka ;)

xoxo,

-b




Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 11:49 am