DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Freedom
Cashmere Pashmina
New year , new friends .
Holiday Update
MERRY X'MAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!I'm accepting p...
Marching
23rd Month
Mid-morning joyride

Rants




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Wednesday, 20 January 2010

I'm in such a awkward situation right now.

Have you ever been in a situation where a good friend of yours tries to confess his/her feelings for you? 

I'm in that situation and i'm sure everyone knows my current relationship status ♥ :P and so does this person. The awkward-ness starts when we go out as a group and i hv to deal with this person's presence. We're usually the last two standing as the other two are semi-couples lol [does that even make sense??] I like this person. As a friend obviously. If would be so much easier if i've never knwn what he thought of me. Now i do...i have to think twice before i use the words i use with him , how i be around him ... 

Majorly awkward. I don't want to hurt this person.


Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 10:33 am