DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Holiday Update
MERRY X'MAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!I'm accepting p...
Marching
23rd Month
Mid-morning joyride

Rants
6 Degrees of Seperation
Results
Mood:Contented




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Saturday, 2 January 2010 New year , new friends .

Had my first Club-Fight the other day[which involves me obviously]. Just a small misunderstanding  turned to be a brawl. It had to do with me so I was pretty shaken up after that. I’m sorry Patma, you got whacked  on the 2nd day of the new year. Not your fault, those Indian guys are so uncivilized and just wanted to ‘cari pasal’ .However ,  we had fun after hours.  Yes and I do agree, I feel close to you guys even though I’ve known you guys a short while.

Theeban , Puvan , Patma and Tanusha. My new found friends.

Xoxo

-b

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 11:26 am