DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

MERRY X'MAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!I'm accepting p...
Marching
23rd Month
Mid-morning joyride

Rants
6 Degrees of Seperation
Results
Mood:Contented
A Memorable Night




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Saturday, 26 December 2009 Holiday Update



Currently in Penang  with me dad's family.

With all the festivities going on and all the family members are together .We just  get together and be merry. That includes eating scrumptious food whenever we can. 4 meals a day - Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. At times supper.Drink whenever we chillaxing. Wine,beer, cocktails and normal vodka mixes.I'm 18 so i do get to drink . But in our family , we are tought to drink a bit when we're younger just for expoure. My first taste of alcohol was at one of our family kareoke sessions. It was south african wine.

Get loads of visiting guest. Get neat gifts. Have long agendas filled with people to visit, activites , gossip sessions, poker sessions and .....

We may not be the perfect family, we have our flaws. We are always noisy and  have like 5 conversations at a time across the halls. We give each other sarcastic remarks, make fun of one another  and even argue with each other. But bottomline, we love each other and are close no matter what. Blood is definitely thicker than water. 

I love my family though they are in a pain in the a** at times ;P

xoxo

-b

P/s: I miss mummy

Labels:

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 10:32 pm