DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

23rd Month
Mid-morning joyride

Rants
6 Degrees of Seperation
Results
Mood:Contented
A Memorable Night
Lagoon
Just got up in the morning , turned the laptop on ...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Thursday, 24 December 2009 Marching

If you saw 2 girls marching a gazillion times around the Jalan Besi area at 11.30pm-ish.

It was me and Shailu. We're nuts when we're put together , overfed and hyper. Was suppose togo clubbing since it's Wednesday's Ladies Night. but the 3rd kutty is sick and is at home -at mainland. Plan canceld and we went crazyfied nuts :P

Night night

-b

Labels:

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 1:43 am