DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

6 Degrees of Seperation
Results
Mood:Contented
A Memorable Night
Lagoon
Just got up in the morning , turned the laptop on ...
New gadgets
Outings with the Kutties
Long Absence
@2.31am




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Friday, 18 December 2009 Rants
  • I need to talk to SHASHA ASAP.I miss you so so much.
  • Mummy banned me from shopping till next year .
  • I want to watch AVATAR
  • Dr. Ewok/ MojoJojo left for Delhi. I've got no one to bug
  • My breakfast is missing. I kid you not- my Cheese stick is missing =S
  • I miss my Kutties and Mym East
  • I'm broke. 
  • Got a new watch for X'mas bt as always - IT'S TOO BIG FOR ME
  • I miss SHASHA
  • I've to worry about UNI.
  • I'M STILL SICK,It's been almost 2 friggin weeks

All these are giving me break-outs and ulcers. Ugh...

Laters.xoxo

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 10:43 am