DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Lagoon
Just got up in the morning , turned the laptop on ...
New gadgets
Outings with the Kutties
Long Absence
@2.31am
Finals are over baby ;) *jumps for joy*Actually th...
In between my finals y'all . No time to blog. Will...
MY last day of college. Great another year has pas...
SORRY PORTUGESE!!!!I'm gonna have mudslides with P...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Tuesday, 15 December 2009 A Memorable Night


Thanks to my best buddy Kaillash , my plans to surprise everyone at the SOSAM ALUMNI Night was successful . Even though its a last minute plan, everything fell into place and the response was awesome. I wished someone was there to take pictures of the faces of my friends. I'm always tricking/pranking/ surprising friends . 

Everyone was dressed so nice and glamorous. I was slightly under-dressed bt mine was like a last minute thing. I didn't even bothered to look that great. My aim was to surprise my friends and spend some time with everyone again. My trip there was worth it.To open the dance floor, they had ask the lecturers to go up and waltz.They had to choose 2 student couples. In my case , pairs to go up and slow dance I was chosen to go up front and waltz with Vickram -everyone was amused by that. We girls had to design a t-shirt fr our table competiton. It was fun.Te kisses on the shirt were real kisses. Bt we didn't kiss the shirt while it was on him lol.Priya and I were the ones puckering up for the shirt lol

We went to the bar at G Hotel after that. It was called G-spot [ seriously named that ] Met some new people, Danced+partied+ lepaked = FUN


Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 2:15 pm