DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

In between my finals y'all . No time to blog. Will...
MY last day of college. Great another year has pas...
SORRY PORTUGESE!!!!I'm gonna have mudslides with P...
I've got some new resolution .Yeah yeah yeah i kno...
Arran going back to Manipal tomorrow. So fast a mo...
9.31AM
I'm in such a good mood today . Yeah, i felt like ...
It has only been 2 days after my 18th Birthday .So...
00.41 AM
Happy birthday to myself :)Thanks to everyone who ...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Finals are over baby ;) *jumps for joy*

Actually they've been over since 4th of November . Pretty much earlier than the other Australian Year 12 programmes. To tell you the truth, since my college life has ended , i've been so friggin bored. Not a day that i get to sleep in or become a couch potato. I've been on the go. I roamed the malls for a perfect formal dinner dress. There was a pretty one in Eclipse but at Rm 529 , i would never splurge so much on a blardy dress i'm gonna wear once. I went to boutiques after boutiques and finally found one that i really liked which was pretty affordable and i know i would wear more than once (was thinking of shasha when buying it- bcos shasha would totally love it) :P I found it at a shop on Penang Road. You would be amazed what you can find in the nooks and crannies of penang.

Pinky,Shailu and I have done A LOT the past week or so. We went shopping 3 days. 3 Movies and 2outta 3 movies we created havoc in the cinema bcos we were the only ones(meaning our own people)  . First movie was Aathavan- we 3 girls were practically DROOLING over this indian actor Surya :P (shasha please dnt be jealous okay??) the second was MJ's 'This Is It '  which was just us and the family so we actually dance along the all the MJ's hits .One night we even went on a girls night out to Sunset Bistro. Had some laughs there declining some guys who wanted to join us. It was girlie time together. WE bonded the 4 days ;)

I'm still up for leapking with my buddies in Penang. Gonna have another day out with them tomorrow ;) And the guys are included tmrw. So yay!!

Got all my suitcase packed. I'm leaving for Home the day after tomorrow. I miss home and i really can't wait to get back.  Looks like friends from home are excited as well.

Laters.xoxo

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 8:06 pm