DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

New gadgets
Outings with the Kutties
Long Absence
@2.31am
Finals are over baby ;) *jumps for joy*Actually th...
In between my finals y'all . No time to blog. Will...
MY last day of college. Great another year has pas...
SORRY PORTUGESE!!!!I'm gonna have mudslides with P...
I've got some new resolution .Yeah yeah yeah i kno...
Arran going back to Manipal tomorrow. So fast a mo...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Just got up in the morning , turned the laptop on and in bed , check up on facebook. Yeah it's compulsive . Although i ain't that bad, there are serious facebook addicts far way worse than me. Everyone has facebook these days. A facebook account is  practically like one's home address 

What i saw on the news feed on facebook today got me thinking and has really upset me.[For what reason i won't say ] Especially if it involves  this one name[someone very dear to me ] .I thought i knew this person so damn well and now i feel like this person i knew is GONE. I think its because we rarely keep in touch and of course the distance. Then i realise , I won't let this bother me. 
I've got my own life and you know what??I shouldn't WILL NOT give a shit anymore. 


My life matters  more than yours. 

LAters.xoxo

P/s: Blogging from my new laptop now ;)

Labels:

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 9:15 am