DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

SORRY PORTUGESE!!!!I'm gonna have mudslides with P...
I've got some new resolution .Yeah yeah yeah i kno...
Arran going back to Manipal tomorrow. So fast a mo...
9.31AM
I'm in such a good mood today . Yeah, i felt like ...
It has only been 2 days after my 18th Birthday .So...
00.41 AM
Happy birthday to myself :)Thanks to everyone who ...
Aw...someone remembered my birthday :) and posted ...
Once upon a time...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Friday, 9 October 2009

MY last day of college. Great another year has passed and i'm almost done with my pre-U. Finals is in 12 days :S Nervous as hell!!!!!

Anyways , reflecting my 10 months in college, i've actually loved it. Very very much. I have never had the feeling of wanting to go to school when i was in secondary school .But i totally have it in college. I've gained so much of new experiences and made so many other new friends. Shailu dear who's always right beside me.

Shailu Darl I can't thank her enough for everything she's done fr me and keep on putting up with my mood swings. Love you darl 

Priyanka aka Pinky with her Myvi which we call public property since we all keep out clothes, books and shoes in her car. Ooh not forgetting me who hijack her car and parking her car fr her when she's disorientated and has the need to go pee ;) Thanks  for the company when the countless times we went shopping, clubbing and enjoying ourselves ;)

 Priya For being there and giving me advice when i need them . We laugh our ass off when Shailu and priyanka start condemning each other .They both act like kids even though they're the oldest. Gossip buddy and also fr photocopying notes for me all the time :)

Karthigan Your a meneace but you can be kind and dear at times. The one who always picks on me  and i swear you'll get ur fair share one day . "NO MORE FATHER'S DAY  , REMEMBER!!!"

Vick, Kaillash , Elu  You guys thought we( shailu,  2 x priyas and i) were stuck-up at first . So did we. But you guys did become our friends and we had loads of fun together. Like  When all of us (excluding Elu) paid a visit to the cemetary after McD's takeaway ice-creams when we all was suppose to do math . And when we went to the beach and movies. Random visits here and there. Becoming our dance partners doing are 'thang' on the dancefloor. Yeah we ppl CAN DANCE!

Ooh we created havoc in college. 

The other friends that i made in college: Wayne, Rawzana , Prashaantini , Jae , Kumar Pipa, Qing-Ping , Khay Min , Wei Loon , Huey yong, Stephen, Dalvin , Christine ,Lena, Sameer , Kenny,Momen, Cho chia +Soo Lip (Lab partner mah) ,the seniors ...

I met loads of people but these are the people i can remember off hand. Sorry if i missed out anyone. 

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 3:57 pm