DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Just got up in the morning , turned the laptop on ...
New gadgets
Outings with the Kutties
Long Absence
@2.31am
Finals are over baby ;) *jumps for joy*Actually th...
In between my finals y'all . No time to blog. Will...
MY last day of college. Great another year has pas...
SORRY PORTUGESE!!!!I'm gonna have mudslides with P...
I've got some new resolution .Yeah yeah yeah i kno...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Friday, 11 December 2009 Lagoon




What happens when you let two ordinary girls go free at an amusement park???

We go completely nuts. We did . Over did so many rides and got our adrenalin pumping :P

Mym got me to overcome my fear of crazy rides. Went on this ride after much persuasion from Mym. After getting strapped on and calmed by her, the guy who worked there had to open his mouth and asked me once again if i wanted to go on and it will spin 360 degrees [which i had no idea of] I decided to give it a try. So i went on it once, twice, thrice... five times .It's a big accomplishment fr me. After that, i went for every ride in the park. Boosted my confidence.Thanks to my darl mym who talked me into going fr the rides. Amusement park was her domination and waterpark was mine. She went on her first waterslide with ME ;)

Overall, i had fun after than long tiresome .From amusement park to shopping at Pyramid. Our usual thing. Dinner at ThaiThai and then headed back home,

I'm gonna miss you darling. Make sure you come back from time to time so we can go crazy again okay? Btw the dentist was jealous bcos u bought me dinner especially the pandan chicken which was super duper awesome possum yummness!!!

Hope to see you soon darl.xoxo


Labels:

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 11:01 pm