DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

Arran going back to Manipal tomorrow. So fast a mo...
9.31AM
I'm in such a good mood today . Yeah, i felt like ...
It has only been 2 days after my 18th Birthday .So...
00.41 AM
Happy birthday to myself :)Thanks to everyone who ...
Aw...someone remembered my birthday :) and posted ...
Once upon a time...
Now that i'm back in Penang ,I have that same feel...
Someone's coming home tonight and i'm EXCITED!!!Ho...




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Thursday, 24 September 2009

I've got some new resolution .Yeah yeah yeah i know its not the blardy new year until  for another 3 months-but who cares right? I need a change. I want a change!!!

So i'm making a change now.

I did get some advice from a certain someone. I thought about all night long (which is why i overslept today) and agreed with what this someone said. Okay, this person said i'm too emo and need to cheer up. I get affected over the slightest issues and get oh do emotional. Which is so true. Even the palmist who read my palms commented about my emotions and my anger. 

My anger was seriously flaring up the past couple of months. I get irritated at everything. Maybe it's a mild case of PMS or something but i hated the way i was.  Threw my laptop down the stairs , drove down the street accelerating to 80 kmh breaked so hard that i almost hit my head on the steering wheel(thank god fr safety belts) etc.I found a way to control that issue - listening to heart pumping music. Fall Out Boy, Muse, Paramore, Ligiea, Yellowcard...help. Ooh  ice-cream and chocolate as well- the comfort food which let me packed on the extra weight mid this year. Thank god i lost the weight after realising that i was going  FAT!!!I lost the weight. Even more kgs than i put on. I'm my lightest now in years. I'm proud of it because its really hard fr me to really lose weightTrully!

Ok my resolutions:

  • No more procrastinating. 
  • I'm not gonna give a **** to the tiny tiny stuff that dnt matter. And i shall not get all EMOTIONAL  because being EMO does not solve anything. 
  • Live life to the fullest and be happy. Need to smile more these days and be perky like i used to
  • Lepak with all my pending  offers fromfriends (after HSC)  Romeish tata will be back in December, Ice cream with SK, clubbing with Mim , outings college gang/ U8 gang, hoegaarden with Arunn ...

 

Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 1:44 pm