DSC05394as0.jpg

Intro.I’m Bhairavi.
18 y/o.Mixed Raced
Unavailable
I'm Quirky
I consider myself a somewhat of a nerd.
Pretty much addicted to Facebook.
♥'s her life even though it's s**t half the time
Some people just make her life worthwhile.They're my kutties and my elites.
Mummy's automatically included in my elite[just in case she's reading this ]




New Picture (2).png
<

MIM
KENNETH
FRH ALIA
BARRY
XIAN JIN
ROMIE PUJAAN
PRUDENCE
KAR WENG
DELNAH
CHRIS
ROMEISH

I'm happy with my life now. It's pretty complete. ...
Bowtie
18th March
Farewell
The Meet
The Post
Me an Tanusha dominating the dancefloor @ Mist on ...
The weekend
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARand Happy Valentine's Day. I...
12th Feb




Established since: July 2007
Host:
Bhairavi B
Layout designed by: Victoria


Saturday, 22 May 2010
I moved to ivariahb.tumblr.com
Posted by: ivariahb
Time: 1:08 PM